The resource page is designed for use by our staff at Pace - Bakersfield, though it may be useful for our clients to find the information related to their specific interest.
Sources of Driking Water Methods
- Sources of Approved Analytical Methods for National Drinking Water Regulation (June 2011) [pdf]
- Analytical Methods Developed by EPA's Office of Ground Water and Drinking Water
- Analytical Methods for Chemical Contaminants Developed by EPA's Office of Research and Development
- Analytical Methods for Microbial Contaminants Developed by EPA's Office of Research and Development
- Types of Hazardous Waste: Hazardous waste are divided into listed wastes, characteristic wastes, universal wastes, and mixed wastes.
- Generators: Hazardous waste generators are divided into categories based on the amount of waste they produce each month.
- Treatment, Storage, and Disposal [TSD]: Requirements for TSD facilities govern the treatment, storage and disposal of hazardous waste, including land disposal, the permitting process and requirements for TSD facilities.
- Corrective Action: RCRA compels those responsible for releasing hazardous pollutants into the soil, water, or air to clean up those release.
Asbestos | Lead | Ground-level Ozone | Mercury | Particles | Radon | Toxic Air Pollutants | More...